Sunday, July 12, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

This week is a special week for me.  Marshall goes to Comic-Con (for the past 4 years) and I take some time off work and have a stay-cation with my little loves.  It is one of my most favorite weeks of the year. We make it special and we just enjoy each other.  So I am so grateful to have this special time with Ro & Zo.

Rowan's stories.  I love that the first thing she does in the morning is either read, draw or write a story.

Art projects.  I love that we can sit down and spend hours being creative together.


Peg doll fun.


After painting these they went straight to moving them into the doll house.

Long walks.

Movies with friends.

Even though we got rained out at the park, so grateful for that rain.

Visits to the library, and enjoying books with my kids.

Garden time.


Adventures.

So many cuddles.

Inheriting hand me down furniture from my parents.

Lots of visitors to Fort Bragg, Pippi's has been busy and so much fun!

All the new socks we have been getting in, (I will try to do a new stuff post soon!)

Our fun downtown.  We just love walking around downtown even when we are not shopping.  Enjoying the shop windows and of course the kids "secret garden" next to city hall.


Lazy mornings.

Time with my parents.

And even though we are having fun, I am grateful Marsh will be home soon, I miss that guy.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment