Sunday, January 24, 2016

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week I am thankful for:

Early mornings.

Amazing sunrises.

A forced rest day at home, (a little sickness hit the kids at the end of the week, and it past super quick, thankfully.)

Story time at Pippi's, and a few kids from Rowan's class showing up. It is so sweet to see my Grammy with the kids, reminds me of why I adored her so much when I was little.  (Of course I still adore her.)

Sweet swim coaches for Ro.

Sisters.  I am so lucky to have an amazing one.

Loved ones reaching out to me, and for having loved ones to reach out too.

Family time and family cuddles.

Weekends and lots of books.

Future plans and dreams.

Big things at Pippi's.

Standing up for what's right and being able to ask for help.

A strong community full of love.

Finding friends and allies with similar interests and passions.

Rainy, windy stormy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment