Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday Sweetness


Last Sunday Zo turned one.  I can not believe my little baby is a year already, so happy and so sad!
We had a sweet party for my little sunshine.




   I find now that Zo is mobile I have slightly more time to do things that sort of count as "me time", (like decorating for a party or brushing my hair, and I find a few times a week I get to pee uninterrupted!)... That is, when I am not spotting them while they climbs on anything they can get their leg up on!


Rowan was also pleasantly surprised on Zo's birthday.  First we Zo gave Rowan a sweet big sister gift, and then Gaga and our friend Holly brought her gifts too!  Besides getting presents when it was not even her birthday she "helped" Zo open all their gifts and has been playing with all the new toys ever since.
She asked me today "when is Zo gonna get more presents?"  When I told her on her next birthday she asked how many "sleeps" that would be, lol<3.



 We got Zo this sweet wooden pram, totally beautiful right...


We should have gotten a scooter, ZO actually gets in and pushes himself!


Happy birthday baby!  
A year ago I was worried; how could I ever love another baby as much as my first?  But it's is amazing how the heart grows... When each of my kids were born, it seemed as if I could feel my heart growing, almost bursting, but still I love my kids more each day...I am a lucky mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment