Sunday, July 1, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

I saw my good friend Kat's Gratitude post 
Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday
So I decided to join in. 

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 



This week I am grateful for:

Big Sur sunshine.

Rowan's new found love of climbing...trees, rocks or hills.Rivers & rocks.

Zoey's babbles turning into words. 

Coming home to a clean house, well cared for pets and watered garden...thanks Kylie!

Employees who can wonderfully manage the store while the boss is away.

So grateful for customers who keep coming back, be it annually, or weekly I am so lucky.

Kiddie pools.

Connecting, It is hard to slow down sometimes but I was so glad to be able to sit with Marshall this week and have a nice long talk...yes the kids were asleep...thankful for that too!

Strawberries from the garden, so yummy!

& Productivity!


What are you grateful for?



5 comments:

  1. i love it! we are thankful for you guys!!! miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your gratitude list. :) Your sock company sounds wonderful, I loved Pippi as a child, one of my favorite book series, and my daughter is quite the sock aficionado, she would love your store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie!
    I'm so delighted that you joined Gratitude Sunday! I enjoyed reading your gratitudes and I love that picture.

    Love, Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks April, of course Pippi was one of my favorites and a kid too.
    Taryn, thanks for the inspiration!
    <3

    ReplyDelete