Monday, August 19, 2013

Gratitude Sun(Mon)day

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday



G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y  Monday

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}


This week I am grateful for:

  • A week for my little kids and I to spend with just each other.  Daddy was back at work this week preparing for the school year so I took most of the week off to be with Ro & Zo, it was blissful.  We decompressed, played, gardened and prepared for our own school year.
  •  Two happy kids this morning, waiting at the door at 7 am, ready for school! (Never mind that school doesn't start till 8:30).  I am glad they are excited, especially since it's Zo's first day.
  • The quiet moments, when I remember to soak it all in.
  • Pippi's, busy days and new inventory! I think I say it a lot but, man I love fall socks, scarves, hats, tights, leggings, colors, all of it.  I have to stop myself from taking home everything!!!
  • Employees that are like family to me, I couldn't wish for more lovely, dedicated people.  (Fun fact, both Pippsters Nicole and Rachael were friends with my little sister growing up, so I have known them a very long time.  And, Nicole has been at Pippi's for six years now).
  • Nesting time.  I always feel super driven at the end of summer and beginning of fall to make my home cozy, so I have been sorting through stuff, organizing and beautifying.
  • Fresh eggs.
  • My great neighbor, who brought us apples from her yard, she inspires me to try to be a better (more neighborly) neighbor.




No comments:

Post a Comment