Sunday, August 11, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

I actually think I will have a decent tomato harvest this year!


G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:
  • A week away, unplugged, with my family by the river.  Always my favorite week of the year.
  • My sister, I love spending time with her and we had a week away from the world so that was good.
  • Being able to be close to my parents, I treasure spending time with them and love watching my kids spend time with them.
  •  My garden time.
  • Fresh eggs, I love having chickens!
  • My sweet little kids.
  • Being so close to a life without diapers!!!
  • My husband being inspired and dedicated, I love reading his stories and he is writing almost every day.
  • Summer fruit.
  • Blackberry picking in the alley, and blackberry cobbler, yummm.
  • Family time.
  • Pippi's time, and the beginning of our fall orders arriving at the shop.  fall socks are my favorite! 
  • For catching up with a dear friend.
What are you thankful for this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment