Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday



G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

  • Sunshine days with so many bubble bees and butterflies.
  • Tomato's is the garden getting red (this is a first for me!)
  • Art project with kids.
  • A great date night with my hubby.
  • My lovely parents giving us a chance for a date night.
  • Busy days at work and home, sometimes I feel a bit exhausted but in a good way.
  • Our local labor day craft fair, I got my my (3rd annual) ceramic garden gnome from this great artist there, this year I got a mama gnome holding her baby.
  • Sunflowers a plenty!
  • A three day weekend.
  • My husband's writing, (I so look forward to the nights he shares a new chapter of his book with me.)
  • My family, both of my sweet kids and my dear hubby are always trying to pamper me. My kids bringing me pictures and (wooden) breakfast in bed or my hubby bringing me actual breakfast in bed <3 they are so lovely.
  • Wool socks. Our Smartwool order finally arrived at Pippi's this week.
  • More days like these...



No comments:

Post a Comment