Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am grateful for:

A lovely time with my family this Thanksgiving.

A busy black Friday at Pippi's.

My employees, they are really the best. 

My husbands love and support, he helped me this week in so many ways.

My customers and sock lovers who keep coming back, we are so thankful to have such dear supporters at Pippi's.

Christmas lights going up in our neighborhood.  I look forward to our evening strolls to see them.

My mom, she always knows what to say.

My sweet kids, growing up so fast, but also still my babies. <3

Cozy cuddle time.

A busy week ahead, but lots of fun stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment