Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 




{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am grateful for:

My Sister being home.


My dear kids, and the lovely week we had.


The beautiful Holiday Program that the kids school put on.

Taking a day trip with my mom.  It's so good to be able to spend time with my mom one on one.

And I am also grateful that I have a mom who is also my best friend.
Love her <3.


For all the holiday sock shoppers that have been coming in and supporting us this season.

For the giddiness of the season.  I love kids excitement it's contagious.

Family time. And family visits.

The kindness and generosity that I see in so many this time of year.

Believing in magic.

So much to be grateful for this year and this holiday. 

Happy Holidays, I hope yours is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing the children's smiles just warm the heart :0) ... blessings! m.b.

    ReplyDelete