Sunday, January 25, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Coffee.  And my favorite coffee shop.  (It's Headlands in case you were unsure.)

The imagination of my kids.

Friendship.

The rare Monday off with this guy.


Also Game of Thrones with the hubby!

A beach day with friends.

Mermaids and waves.

How going to the beach makes me feel.

Salt water. and sand.


A night with some of our best friends.

Cuddles with my kids.

Coffee in bed.

Mellow days at home with my kids.

Sunshiny days.

Long walks.

After the kids are asleep, at home dates with my husband.

Quiet, alone time.


No comments:

Post a Comment