Sunday, February 22, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

A nice visit with the Carr family.

The book my Grammy wrote and I illustrated finally arriving at the shop.

Family time.

A great vacation with my family to Disneyland.

My amazing Rachael at Pippi's! Without her dedication to Pippi's I would not get to do most of the things I do! (Thank you Rachael!!!)

That six years ago tomorrow my little Rowan came into this world. I can't believe it has been six years.


So grateful for my little kids.

My dad.  He is one of the kindest people I know, and he always helps others when they need it. 

Love. 


Heartfelt words.

Genuine people.

Sunshine.

Bike rides and adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment