Sunday, February 8, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Stormy weather, it is so refreshing.

Wind blowing my home at night.

Power coming back on before the shop opened Saturday, (whew!)
 
Coffee.

My sweet helpers this week.


Marshall's successful podcast launch.

The book I illustrated for my Grammy being released soon.  (We will have it at Pippi's!)


Creativity abound.

Puddle jumping.

Zoey doing her "homework" while Ro does hers.


New socks!

Wonderful surprises being left on my doorstep.

Reflection.

Dreams and projects.

Quiet time.


No comments:

Post a Comment