Sunday, November 1, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 

The leaves from last years gratitude tree.


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week I am thankful for:

Rain.

Mornings of story time and toddler chatter.

Working with my girl.


The opportunity to spend one on one time with Zoey this year.

Helping in Rowan's class.

Spending time with friends.

Having one of Marshall's best friends living in town; it is so good to spend time with someone who has known him longer than I have, and is so sweet and easy to spend time with, (I can totally be myself and not worry because he is all love and 100% supportive of us always.)

Halloween fun.


Spending time with my parents.

The special traditions that my parents are making with my kids; like "Nino's Circus" they love it and totally associate it with Gaga and Baba.  (I am so happy that they will always treasure these moments.)

Small town traditions.

Supporting local businesses.


Unexpected offers of help.  Even when I can't accept the help the thought is so meaningful.

My family.

The Gratitude tree, we started ours this morning.



Story time.

Cuddles.

Quiet times.


Looking forward to a wonderful celebration at the end of this week...my little brother is getting married!!!  Looking forward to this special day and  the gathering of family to celebrate our family and our hearts expanding once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment