Sunday, February 28, 2016

Gratitude Sunday


Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week I am thankful for:



Birthdays.

A successful 7th birthday party for Ro.

Cowlicks ice cream for always doing great cakes!

Watching my kids grow.

Rowan makings friends.

Kind parents and children in Rowan's class.

A very busy but very lovely week.

Old friends and new friends.


My husband, he is always working so hard, for our family and for his students.

The way kids just play.

Flexibility with my schedule, I feel so luck to be able to do things with Rowan's class.

Walks with family.


Library trips.

Getting to hang out with my nieces.

Games with friends.

Having a husband who listens and encourages me.
 
These two.




No comments:

Post a Comment