Sunday, February 21, 2016

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week I am thankful for:

Sunrises.

Beach days.

Hanging out with my brother and his family.

Friends to talk to.

Ladybugs back in the garden.


Valentine sweetness.

The fresh new colors at Pippi's, (I am so into the new look at the shop.)

New socks. We have lot's of great new socks in the shop, including star wars for kids!!!


A beautiful valentine's day with my family.

Time to be together.


Quite time with Marshall.

Also dance parties.

Enjoying the little kids being little.

My family having a vacation from school.

Delicious surprises delivered to me at Pippi's from a kind hearted sock lover.

Signs of spring.


Inheriting shelves my dad made for my brother and I 30 years ago... and making them our own.

Projects with my kids.


I love a project that leads o a re-design of a room...

A bit of refreshing the kids bedroom and now we can fit all the books! (With space for more!)


Getting ready for my dear Rowan's birthday.  I can't believe she is almost seven!

Surprise wine deliveries right to my doorstep!

A great game night with fun friends.

Being goofy, and having friends to share my geeky-ness with.

No comments:

Post a Comment