Sunday, April 10, 2016

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week (it's been a while so...the past few weeks) I am thankful for:

Daisy chains.

Sunny days.

Long walks.

Family time.


Helping my kids with their piano practice.

Scooter-ing.

Walks with the niece.

Coloring eggs.

Easter egg hunts.



Being able to participate in Rowan's class.

Being lucky enough to have great customers and employees that make it possible for me to be with my kids so often.

Bike rides.

Helping with the Read-a-thin at Redwood school.

Easy meals, currently I am roasting veggies multiple times a week, luckily the kids like them!


Spring Carnival at the high school.  I have been taking Ro and Zo since before they were in school, it is so fun, and I think it gets better each year.

Pizza night at Piaci.


Vases full of picked flowers, spring.

Starting to plan and prep my garden.

First grade relay races, they are pretty entertaining.


My mom's quilts.

Being able to take my kids to art shows.

That my kids get to see their Gaga as she creates these pieces.

Creativity and love everywhere.



Support from family and friends.

All the  beautiful new babies joining us in the world!!! It makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment