Sunday, September 20, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week I am thankful for:

The rain.

A lovely birthday gathering for my mom, so happy to spend another year (many more) with her.


Fall, finally I can wear sweaters, tights and cozy socks every day!

The generosity of our community.

The great turn out at the city council meeting!  I am so grateful for all the locals who showed up to support social services in our downtown.

The many opportunities that I have to show my kids that by helping others and getting involved we can make changes in our world.

Making a new curry soup recipe that the whole family enjoyed!

Playing outside with my kids.

Harvesting seeds for next year.


The great teacher and class Rowan has this year.

The opportunity to volunteer in Rowan's class.  Zo came and had an amazing time, and I really enjoyed getting to meet and work with some of the students that I don't yet know. What a sweet group!

Rowan gaining confidence in the social aspect of school.  She has made a few new friends in this class and is feeling pretty happy about it.

For time with my two lovely nieces.


The awesome downtown we have.  Visitors and locals alike tell us at Pippi's all the time what a joy it is to shop here.  I love hearing from visitors that they wait to shop in Fort Bragg because they don't want to support the box stores near them.

The amount of love our customers have for our little sock shop.  Thank you !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment