Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today in Socks...

Well today has been a nice productive day.  I love it when I feel like I have accomplished something, I got to  put some checks on my never ending  To Do List.  I worked on fixing some of my old links on the website (I'm about 1/2 way through what needs to be updated), then I will take some new photos, woot!
And, we got in new Biella & Nouvella socks today.
More cute baby socks...
These are awesome mostly cotton baby socks that don't bind or leave marks on sweet baby legs. I used them a lot for Rowan and I will used them for Zoey too.  I love the colors and we have matchy ones for mom!!!

Also some Springy socks from Sock Smith, 
I <3 the sunflowers.

I hope the sun sticks around for a few days, I would love to get to the beach this week while daddy is off of work.  It seems like we have a good amount of visitors in town this week too, so woot, I hope they love our socks!


No comments:

Post a Comment