Sunday, October 23, 2011

Technology

Technology and I have a love hate relationship.  I hate how technology can distract from life and being in the moment.  But, I love being able to check the shop's sales from home on my phone, and I love that this will be the second blog post that I write from my phone, in bed.

Now and then I have a bit of insomnia and I can't seem to shut down. But, I don't really want to get up, or stop cuddling my baby.
So, I can cuddle, stay in bed & be quasi productive.

Back to the moment...
I'm gonna watch my girl sleep and hold her close. Sweet dreams.

Here are some sweet moments from this week, ( totally love the phone & camera combo, yay for that tech!)

Okay, couldn't get the pictures to upload from my phone to the post so 3 days later....yay technology...








No comments:

Post a Comment