Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Love Fall

Happy Halloween!

I love this time of year...the air smells good, and crisp.  The weather (here) is actually really nice.  We are entering into what some people call "Holiday madness", but I LOVE it! I love helping people gift shop, I love a shop full of customers, full of socks, all my favorite types of socks; Fall colors, cozy goodness, and tights galore!

I Love, super cozy B.ella socks...
What? Cashmere socks you can wash and dry, um yeah that's defiantly something everyone needs.

 And I get to do holiday crafts with my kid and enjoy her love and amazement of the world.  

Pumpkin, drawn by Rowan & carved by mommy. (I was pretty impressed with her design.)

  We have our moments when we struggle, I think that is hard to avoid when spending a lot of time with anyone, (toddler or adult!)  But we have been enjoying our days so very much.

On this day we walked up to the high school to meet Pops when he was getting off work.  Rowan decided to take Pippi in her stroller.

On my days off we take our morning walk, where we usually swing by Pippi's and say hello, grab a drink at Headlands Coffee house and then say hi to our peeps over at FloBeds.  Rowan can pedal on her trike now so she has been riding her bike downtown which has been great.
Zo is teething, big time, right now so she is chewing on anything and everything that she can get into her mouth and she doesn't want mommy out of her site.  On one hand that makes it really hard to get anything done and feel productive, but on the other I love being with her all the time and I want to soak in all the baby goodness that I can before shes all grown up!

Baby sweetness.

Halloween was awesome.  Rowan wanted to be a ghost ( i know right? I was super excited to make her some really fun creative costume and she says ghost!)  But hey she wanted to be a ghost so what was I gonna do?  I made her a super cute ghost costume :

Ro & her friend. 
(There is a cute little heart sewn on the ghost costume but you can't see it in this picture.)

I did get a picture of Zo and I at work earlier in the day...

Okay sure I just wore my regular clothes plus a witch hat, but hey I'm a busy mama...next year I will be more creative! 
Gaga gave Zo the super cute ducky costume, thanks Gaga she was adorable!

  We trick or treated down the block and Ro had a great time.  Then we me up with our good friends and treated our way back home.  The kids played while moms and dads hung out, made and ate yummy tacos, put babies to sleep and passed out candy (to over 900 trick or treaters, - yeah it's crazy on our block).

Who had fun?  Ro did!

I worked today and started training a new Pippster!  I am excited to add another person to the Pippi fam.  After work my kids and I enjoyed a mellow day at home.

Zo nursed while Ro danced.

and played dress up...

Rowan's friend gave her some wonderful dolly bunk beds and a little chair that she had grown out of and we promtly set them up and put our babies to bed!

Rowan reading a book to her babies in their new bed.

And now my baby is waking, so I am going to rush off and lay with her good night & sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god that pic of them is so cute. not even funny how stinkin cute they are, now if only we could have gotten the puppy and the chick too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete