Sunday, August 26, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday


G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y

Our Grass was getting a bit long, so Ro said "hide me!" 
What fun, I think it was better than being buried in sand!


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.

This week I am thankful for:

Our yard, I love spending hours outside with the kids in the afternoon.

Rowan loving preschool!

Quality one on one time with my little Zo (made possible by Rowan loving preschool.)

Daddy loving his job, and having a great first week back.

Remembering, I have a slow cooker and my mom helping me put it to use this week.

Friends giving us plums from their trees and pear apples, both so yummy! Soon we will have apples to share too.

My in-laws coming to visit, it is always so nice to see the kids playing with their cousin and getting some quality time with Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie and Uncle.

A lovely playful moment with the whole family (after a not so relaxing dinner out) running in the grass and climbing in the tree.

Grown-ups forgeting to be grown-ups.

A productive week at work and home.

The Headlands Coffeehouse right across from Pippi's (love their drinks and being able to work on my blog today while siting here having lunch...this is the life.)

My parents (they are just so awesome and do so much to help me.)

A week of busy days at the shop, and great customers.

Some sunny days between the fog.

Love.  For my little family and from them.

and last on my list this week (but not least),
My dear husband.  He tries so hard to be so many things, he works so hard and he takes such good care of us.

What are you thankful for?



1 comment:

  1. Hello Katie,
    What a sweet list. I love the "covered in grass" picture, how fun.

    Lots of Love,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete