Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nine Years of Pippi's!


Another year has flown by!  It is Pippi's 9th Birthday!
We've come a long way...Or just a block...how ever you want to look at it.

This is where we started...In a 200 square foot space in front of Flobeds, with a sign my dad carved and I painted.


Nine years has seen a lot of change and growth for Pippi's, our shop expansion, the coming and going of Pippsters, my family and my two sweet kids, and for our  downtown.  I am so happy to be a part of this community.  And I thank you, dear customers, from the bottom of my heart for your ongoing support over the years.

 You have moved with us.



 You have celebrated the seasons with us. And you spend your holidays with us.
 

You have watched my family grow.  You have been more than supportive when you walked into Pippi's and found a me not just working but parenting as well.  And I love that. 



Heck, you guys even buy art work from the kids when they set up shop in Pippi's!

I love keeping you and your friends and family cozy and in cute socks all year round. 
I love hearing about you and your kids, your growing and changing family. 
I love seeing the kids who were tots when we opened growing up and now in middle school!
I treasure sharing my life you and I am so grateful that you let Pippi's be a part of yours.


So thank you for being a part of Pippi's.  You keep us going, changing and growing.

1 comment: