Sunday, August 17, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

 This week I am thankful for:

For the lovely summer we have had.

For the possibility of getting back into a regular schedule with school starting, and hoping that will make me feel less busy overwhelmed.

I am grateful that even though I have felt overwhelmed a bit this summer, at least it is with mostly good things!

For great camping vacations this summer, and for getting to spend time with almost everyone on both sides of the family.


For all the lovely days I was able to enjoy with my husband and my kids this summer.

For my amazing sister, I was so happy to see her this summer, and also I don't know how I would have managed with out her, she helped me so much!

For all the visitors we have had in town this summer. So many great people and so many sock lovers!

For a lovely summer visit with my Grammy. 

For Rowan discovering and learning so much this summer. She learned to swim, ride a bike and now she is beginning to read! I can't believe she is growing so fast.

Even though I have not had much time to work on and enjoy my garden, and I let my chickens destroy part of it...the sunflowers that made it are doing well.

For a schedule change at work that will allow me to be home for most weekends.

For First day of school excitement.

First day of school clothes are all picked out.

For my sweet little family.





1 comment:

  1. I love first days of school. And summer. But you're right - it I can be overwhelming. Even when it's with good things.

    ReplyDelete