Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gratitude Sunday...er...Tuesday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y Tuesday


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

 This week I am thankful for:

A great start to the school year. Rowan is loving school and her teacher.

Getting into the swing of our routine again.

For being able to have my kids at work with me, sometimes it's hard, but it is mostly so good. 

For Zo helping me paint the windows at work.
 

New socks coming in at the shop, and all the new fall lines!

The wonderful woman who is the school librarian, she is so sweet and caring with my kids, we pretty much just adore her.

Also, everyone at her school has been so sweet.

Visiting with the Turner side of the Family, and getting to spend some time with my Grandma.

My Dear Grandma.

I am so grateful that she comes back to the states each year for a visit, and so glad my kids get to know her.

I am also thankful that we got to spend time with a lot of the Turner's.  It is so good to be with family and I love catching up with my cousins and my Aunts and Uncles too.

The kids really enjoyed being silly with Uncle Andy.


For getting some lake time. 




For finally getting into my yard and cleaning it up a bit.   

For a lovely day gardening with my hubby.

Beautiful (if a bit long) drives.

For going new places.

For beautiful sunsets.


 


For having a caring, funny supportive husband.

For finally getting my order of new hats in the shop!

For customers who are very sweetly patient and encouraging while my daughter's ring up their purchase.

And for the encouragement of my dad.  He is always pushing me to get out of my comfort zone, and reminding me that sometimes a risk pays off.

And for having so much to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment