Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday


G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

My lovely Pippsters, (past, present and brand new) helping me out this holiday season. (What would I do with out them!)

A very sweet Christmas Program at Zo's school.

My parents love and support.

Getting to see all the love my kids have for their grandparents.  


Last day of school before the holiday.  I look forward to spending long days with my kids after Christmas.

Rowan and her sweet gifts for a few special people at school. Present delivery!


Date night with my dear husband, and coming home to two sweet sleeping elves.

Christmas magic.

Lights on the tree, & lights on our house.

Friends who never hesitate to help when you need them.

Friends who let you be you.


Love.

Books at bedtime.

My kids loving their evening with my best friend.  (She rocks.)

Customers coming into Pippi's.  Happy customers sharing their joy with us.

Being a part of this community.

Talking with my Marshall.

Looking forward to a full house this Christmas!  We are lucky to have Marshall's family come up to us for the holiday and stay at our house we always have so much fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment