Sunday, December 14, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday


G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

It has been a few weeks, life happened, so, These past few weeks I have been thankful for:

A lovely, peaceful Thanksgiving.

My cousin and his wife staying with us for the holiday weekend.

A beautiful healthy new baby in our family.  (My niece.)

A beautiful holiday with family.

A very busy Black Friday and Small Business Saturday at Pippi's.  And no Black Friday madness in Fort Bragg!

Going on our annual trip with the family to get our tree are the local school.


Trimming the tree.


Decorating our home for the holidays.

A last minute surprise trip I was able to go on to see my sister and experience the play she wrote. (It was amazing.)

My first trip away from my kids and Marshall going very smoothly.

Coming home from work at night to see our home all lit up.

Bringing out all our holiday books and reading a new one every day.

Family time.  I can't get enough of it.

Rowan learning how to read and write.  Not only is that alone awesome, but she writes me sweet notes all the time I love it!

"Dear Mom, I love you because you are nice and you take care of me and you like me." Well yes, yes I do Ro. <3

When I realized I was not going to be home for the Kidz Art opening at Toto Zaida that the kids were in, they threw me a personal art show so I wouldn't be sad.


My husband and kids. My mom and my dad. They are so supportive and loving. 

A day at home with my family.  All day. No plans, no work...it's been a while.

Looking forward to the Carr family (my in-laws) coming to stay for Christmas.  It is a full house but we always have so much fun.

Thankful for (hoping for) a VERY busy 2 weeks to come at Pippi's!

No comments:

Post a Comment