Monday, April 13, 2015

Thirteen Years Ago.

I have missed a few Sunday posts but I have been enjoying my family and the season lately.  I will get back to my gratitude posts this week, but today I am thinking about my husband because it is our anniversary. 

Our first camping trip, our first summer together.


We met thirteen years ago, and have hardly left one another since.  Someone once told us we have been together over and over again life after life...that sounds about right to me.

We are very different and very alike. But mostly we just get each other, and when we are together we are home. 

We are lucky to have found each other in this life and I am grateful every day.

Our anniversary trip this past weekend.

 I look forward to many more years with this sweet guy.  Thirteen is our lucky number so I think it's gonna be a great year.

My anniversary gift to you is sharing this song.
This is one of my favorite love songs from a favorite movie, I love this explanation of love. 


"The Origin of Love" from Hedwig and the Angry Inch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment