Sunday, March 29, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Rain.

My mom giving me some plants.

Friends.

Getting to work in the garden this week.

Walks with friends in this beautiful place we live.

Being able to reach out and talk to other local shop owners.  I love that we can be so cooperative in our little community.

Coffee Hot chocolate dates with my little girl.

A great new sock line in the store.


The spring re-fresh happening at Pippi's.

A Tabbi Socks re-stock, and lots of other new cuteness.


A date with the Hubby and a movie.

Watching Marsh plan for our first weekend away (just for us) since having kids.  (It's almost our 13th anniversary ...8th wedding anniversary...he is so excited and I can't wait to see what he has planed!)

Park time.

A lovely bridal shower for a wonderful person.

Photo booth fun.


Easy Sunday mornings.

Checking on my kids and seeing this.  Can't get any better then a elves reading right?


Board games with my kids.

Quite cuddles.

Bedtime stories.  (Even though at the kids bedtime I am often running low on energy, I love tucking them in and reading them their bedtime story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment