Sunday, May 24, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Nine wonderful years in business, thanks to my awesome customers and wonderful employees over the years.

Fort Bragg downtown and all the lovely some new, some young, many female shop owners (don't get me wrong the guys are cool too.). It is pretty awesome what we are bringing to our community!

New wild socks at Pippi's.  (Everybody needs cat and dog faces floating through the galaxy on their socks right?)


A nice open house at Redwood school, we are lucky to have so many great teachers.  Rowan is getting excited for first grade!

Getting a couple beginner chapter books for Ro at the book fair, which she promptly read. 

Our broody chicken, who has accepted the chicks we tucked under her.  It did take two nights...but she is mothering them now...so sweet!


My little kids who love animals so dearly.


Time spent with friends.

Being able to put on a baby shower for one of my best friends.  (Also thankful for all the help!)

Watching my two little water dogs swimming with each other, (I do mean Ro & Zo).

Time to talk with other mamas.  It feels good.

Our garden finally getting somewhere.  The seeds I planted have sprouted up and our berry bushes are getting fruit.

Our Farmers Market. I love walking around and seeing so many friends and customers.


Feeling so much support from our community.

Customers (near and far) reaching out to me with words of encouragement this past week.

Making the time with a fellow business owner to speak with many of our neighbors downtown.  I am glad it was a mostly positive experience.

My dear Zo was a trooper this week.  Mommy had a lot to do and they kept up with me and was such a good little helper.


And lastly, I am do grateful for the overwhelmingly positive response to my No Recall signs in the shop windows.  I am so grateful that my customers are so supportive and understanding. 
It is hard to get political in business usually it is a policy to not go there, there is a risk upsetting or alienating someone.  But to me this issue is just to important to the future of our town.  Thank you for your support my dear customers, whether we agree or not I appreciate your understanding. (Thankful that my customers are just the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment