Sunday, August 23, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week I am thankful for:

So I missed a few weeks.  Life, it's is too good to stop and write about sometimes.  This Sunday is a catch up gratitude day.

I am so grateful for:

Summer time.

Reading time.

Quiet river time.



Time with my family in the woods, unplugged from the world.

 My kids getting to spend quality time with their Aunties.



Spending time with my sister.

Long talks and quiet walks.

Game nights.

Watching my kids enjoy and study the world.


New socks at Pippi's.

Rowan and Zo always wanting to help with work at Pippi's.

Working with my kids at Pippi's.


First day of school sweetness.



Rowan loving her school and her teacher.

Teachers that genuinely care for their students.

People who work to change the system for the better.

Spending time with my little niece.

Cousin love.



Living in a community that works to take care of each other.

The kindness and generosity of others.

Passion in the day to day, art, work, community  and family.

And as much as I love summers with my family, I am grateful to get back into a little routine with my day to day life.  Sometimes it feels like it's slowing down and sometimes like it's speeding up, but either way it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment