Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Rhythm of Blog


It has been hard to get back into the rhythm of my blog lately.
Life has been busy and inspiring, but putting things into words has been difficult.

Pippi's is going strong.  We have had a great busy summer with plenty of sock shoppers and wonderful people in the shop.  Thank you for coming in and shopping and sharing a little bit of your life with us.

I have been busy tracking down great new lines and bringing in more and more socks and accessories.  Expanding my lines and growing Pippi's is one of my favorite parts of running a shop.   I so appreciate everyone's enthusiasm for our new stuff and of course the returning favorites as well. 

Life this summer has been full of family time.  We have had so many moments to savor and enjoy, and so much to plan and prepare for. With vacations, visits from friends and family and now back to school...I am still spinning.

I have been neglecting Pippi's Instagram, Facebook and the blog.  It is time to re-focus.  I hope to get back into they rhythm of the blog  again. I will be sticking to much of the same: Pippi stuff, family stuff and Fort Bragg stuff.   These are the things that are most present in my life, and the things that are important to me. I hope you enjoy this little peek into my thoughts, my life, my opinions and the shop,and I hope to see you soon at Pippi's.

No comments:

Post a Comment