Sunday, September 18, 2016

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week (it's been a while so...the past few weeks) I am thankful for:

Friendship.

Support and encouragement from friends old and new.

Teamwork.


Strong women.

Impromptu morning talks and time with a dear friend.

Allowing myself space to be me, and giving a little time to myself each day.

Time with my family.


Time with my kids.

Unscheduled days. The re-entry to school has been so busy with my scheduled on top of my kids, our first un-schedualed day was such a relief!

Hearing about Ro and Zo's school days.

Listening to Ro and Zo play.

Cooler weather and warmer socks.


Fall-ifying the shop.

Taking the kids to the the clean up our coast event yesterday.  They were so happy and proud of what they did.

Reading with my kids.

Games and goofiness with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment