Sunday, April 19, 2020

Gratitude Sunday

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week  I am thankful for:

My family's safety.

Getting to shelter in place with my 3 favorite people.

Virtual hang outs with the extended Carr family.

Watching my kids have fun distance/virtually playing with my sister (who is on the east coast).

Morning routines.



Fresh fruits and veggies. (We have been trying to avoid the store so buying enough for 3 weeks at a time but that last week there was slim pickings for fresh fruit and veg).


The teachers in my kids lives who are working so hard to make distance learning work.

The free lunch foods from the school district, there is good stuff in there and it really helps stretch the grocery budget.

All the support from customers near and far reaching out to us and ordering during these strange days.


Being able to chat with other business owners who are also trying to figure out what being a small business owner is going to look like in this new world.

 And re-painting the window this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment