Thursday, May 21, 2020

Celebrate 14 Years In Business with Us!


 Happy 14th year in business to us! It's a bit of a weird time to celebrate being in retail but we are very happy that our community has supported us over the years and we look forward to many more.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1QWMN9f1YMisaISIqGhm-Z3yvaxOfQO6t

14 years ago Pippi's Longstockings opened on the Friday before Memorial day in 2006, in our little spot on Redwood Street.


The shop was a dream that my husband and I worked hard for, we believed it would work and it has.  We worked tirelessly everyday to get it off the ground.

Here we are 14 years later reinventing the way we do business to keep out little shop afloat.

I love my little sock shop and I look forward to many more years of business, thank you to my dear customers, we wouldn't be here with out you.  It's not our usual celebration party that we do at Pippi's but we will be open for curbside pick ups and window shopping this Friday and Saturday from 11am-3pm.
We will be doing grab bag specials Friday and Saturday.  Each grab bag will be full of great stuff hand picked by me.
Check out the website to order!
https://www.pippisocks.com/products/pippis-14th-anniversary-surprise-grab-bag?variant=32882690883672

No comments:

Post a Comment