Saturday, May 2, 2020

Web Launch Success!

Sock lovers you are amazing, and I am so grateful.
We launched our website Monday and I am so glad I finally took the plunge.  I am amazed by the outpouring of support from all of you. You shared my website, sent me messages and ordered socks!  I've had folks do local pick up and lots of out of town regular Pippi customers have had socks shipped.  Thank you!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1F8cOFmlYpDXlfKC5g7PVK9dK7Tc-9bCb

Thank you so much for your continued support during this pandemic.  Every little bit helps us, the sock orders of course help, but it also gives me hope that we will get through this.  Your shares of our website and comments on our posts it all helps, so even if you can't purchase anything right now keep sending the love our way.  And spread the word Pippi's is online.  We can do local pick up, mail, and we are happy to ship presents and care packages to your loved ones.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11PEpg0mc8hc0RaLUxRxjd3PZ4IPQlk2P

www.PippiSocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment