Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am grateful for:

Double rainbows.

Pink sunrises.

Seasonal cheer.

Walks with my kids.

Some one on one time with my mom.

My lovely local coffee shop, I love to start a work day with a yummy pumpkin spice latte and when they make it beautiful it's even sweeter!


Baking with my kids, I always loved baking cookies with my mom when I was little and I so enjoy doing it with my kids now.

Soup season...at my house cooler weather brings more soup making, yay!

My lovely, awesome and caring employees.

Family time.



1 comment: