Monday, November 10, 2014

Gratitude Sunday on Monday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday


G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Lazy Sundays...and working Sundays too.  I am at Pippi's today.


The right to vote.

A family who is always there for each other.

A good check 3 year check up for Zo.


Finding a new Pippster, I am so excited, I think she will be a great fit.

A new shop in town.  I am so excited for this, the shop is on Franklin St. and it is called Dot & Twine.   It is full of locally crafted amazing-ness and it is beautiful!

A lovely birthday party for one of our little friends.


Starting to bring out all the holiday socks and goodies.

A husband who cooks many meals a week and does a lot of stuff for us that I am having a hard time fitting in with my new work schedule.

The stories that I over hear the kids telling each other.

The bond that Ro and Zo share.

Positivity.

My parents taking the kids to the circus, they are so excited.

Marshall's dedication to his novel.  I don't know how he does it but he is getting close to finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment