Sunday, December 28, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

I was so happy to find this sign under my tree!

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Family. 
I am so grateful to have my husband's family come to our house for Christmas.
They fill our home with love, joy, and hilarity every year.


Christmas Magic.

My kids and my husband.

These elf  p.j.s from my mom.



Cousins.

Board games.

Quality time.


Beautiful days.

Beautiful beaches.

Walks and bike rides.


My kids loving their great bikes that Santa gave them. 

Sunshine.

Family time.


Baby joy.

So much love between the cousins this year.  Cousin Sean left with at least two love letters from Ro. The kids admire their big cousin Ali so much and they adore their baby cousin.  I love to watch their bonds with each other grow.


My super kids.

This past year that has been so full I am grateful for my life, my family, and the love we have.


In a year that has been filled with ups and downs for our town, our nation and the world, I am grateful that people come together in times of need, and support one another.  I hope that the world can remember that we are all people, we are all important, and we all matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment