Sunday, March 22, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Rain.

Nice walks.

Swimming with my kids.

The opportunity to have some lovely quality time with my kids this week.

Skies like this when I am doing my morning chores.


Reading bedtime books with them.

The continued kindness and support that I have been getting from so many in our community regarding this post.

Seeing so many locals and visitors downtown this Saturday for the Whale festival.

Happy kids using their gift certificates at Pippi's!

My sweet niece turning 11, and the way Ro and Zo adore her!

Spending a nice afternoon with the extended family.

Looking forward to Rowan's first play date with one of her new Kindergarten friends.  (Seriously, I'm not sure she can contain her excitement any more!)

The constant singing from Zo. (Melts my heart.) The constant questions...well they are so inquisitive...lol.

Stories.

My hard working hubby.

Yummy salads.

And a good excuse to head down to Mendocino this week, and have that fire pot soup I was craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment