Sunday, July 26, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 




{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week I am thankful for:

A productive work week.

Lots of family time between Pippi time.

New Sock Smith Socks.  There are just so many good ones!
 

Over the knee owls, cats and foxes, I'll take one of each please...


Watching my kids learn, and be able to do so much on their own.

Having the time to overhaul and clean the coop this week.

Sunflowers, getting taller by the day.

Marsh working so hard this summer to get our back yard closer to my dream garden.

Sitting out in the yard together in the morning and enjoying the morning sun.


Farmers market.  My favorite treat is the caramel goat cheese with fresh strawberries...it is amazing!

Artichokes in the garden.

Books with the kids.


Long family walks.

Evening bike rides.

Putting my feet up.


Sister time fast approaching.

Sunshine daydreams.

My new favorite spot for my morning coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment