Sunday, October 25, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week I am thankful for:

The little bit of rain we have been getting, I hope there is more on the way.

The kids I have at Pippi's they are such great people.

Rowan's teacher, she is wonderful.

Fun days.

Harvest Festival with the kids, I loved to watch them do the sack race.


Planning surprises with Zo.  Zo LOVES to surprise Rowan.
Rowan and Zo's love of books just growing and growing. 

I am reading the new illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone with the kids, I am so happy to be sharing it with them.

Make your own pizza night.



A nice weekend with my family, it is going to be our last mellow weekend for a while...

Pumpkin carving with the family.
 

Endless hugs from my kids.

Rowan's growing independence.

The extra time I am spending with Zo lately, it has been very special.

I love how proud they are of their creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment