Sunday, November 15, 2015

Gratitude Sundy

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week I am thankful for:


The chill in the air.

The holiday season beginning.

The lovely wedding we were lucky to be a part of.

My two sweet kids.  They loved being a part of their Aunt & Uncle's wedding.

Getting to spend some time with some of my aunts, uncles and cousins whom I rarely see.

Looking forward to our holiday visitors.  (I can't wait to have the extended Carr family up again this year!!!)

Christmas fast approaching!

Elves and gnomes and Christmas decorations.


All the new coziness at Pippi's.

Kids tights finally arriving at Pippi's!

Card games with Ro and Zo.

Stone soup with Rowan's class.




My Grammy visiting this holiday season.

Quite time with Marshall.

Cuddling up and reading books with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment