Sunday, May 7, 2017

Gratitude Sunday


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
This week  I am thankful for:


My kids, I am just savoring all the moments. (Well, most of the moments.)

My family, they are so supportive and understanding, I couldn't be luckier.

My dear friends, I am so happy to have such an amazing inspiring group of women to call my friends.

The quiet moments.


Being on the coast, surrounded by beauty and opportunity to enjoy it.

The women in our community, running businesses, being artists and supporting each other.

Being able to see Stefania Richelson in action.  The kids and I had a blast at her photo shoot. She was so amazing and her photography is beautiful, click the link for a peek at her Instagram.



Our amazing community.  I was blown away by the hard work that so many parents put into the 1st annual Fort Bragg Color run, and equally awed by the support from the community.  I am so glad I was able to help and participate!


We had so much fun running as a family in the color run, I can't wait until next year. The pictures are too good not to share!  Here are some of my favorites:





No comments:

Post a Comment