Sunday, November 23, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday


G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

My Dad being re-elected on to Fort Bragg's city council.  I feel like I can rest easy knowing he is working to help and better our town.

A dedicated Pippster who goes above and beyond.  I don't know what I would do without Rachael at Pippi's!

The cool weather and rain.

And Rainbows.

All the cozy, colorful holiday stuff we have in at Pippi's.

Looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my family <3

Tea.

A yummy scallop dinner made by Marshall with scallops that were gifted to us. Thank you!

And the way the air smells after a storm.

And the wind.

My new niece who will be entering the world any day now!

My helpful and darling little kids.

Working with Toto Zaida to beautify the outside of our shops, I think it is going to be lovely.

Getting to see my niece swim a great 200 I.M. at her meet today.

My husbands dedication to his passion, his book.  He works it and re-works it and re-works it again. I am always amazed by him.

Love.

Gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment