Sunday, June 7, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 



{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

A fun time at the carnival last Sunday!

For being surrounded by so much love in my life.

Kids who react like this to farmer's market carrots!


Friendship.

Support from loved ones.

Sisters.

My morning cuddles with Zo.  But also walking into their room and finding this in the morning melts my heart.



Garden time with my kids.

Marshall's help with my evolving garden plan.

Zo's adventures with Socky.


Another fun First Friday downtown.  It was great to see so many people enjoying First Friday this month.

Skating with the kids again at the old rec center, they loved it,  they are getting the hang of it too.

For the rec opening for skating every Friday this summer!

My little readers.  Rowan has been reading non-stop, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, (I am so proud!)


A fun field trip with Rowan's class.  The library, the visit was too short, but the kindergartners got their own library cards, so we'll be back!

Field day at Redwood, I helped out and took Zo, the kids had a blast.

For a good day Saturday.  I was a little nervous about canvassing Fort Bragg to spread awareness on the No Recall campaign, but it went so well!  I had nothing to be nervous of,  I am glad to live in a place where people are so welcoming, and glad I was able to let people know what is going on.

Zo turning 4 this upcoming week.  I am so grateful to have my kids, and I so treasure my sweet, special baby.  ( I wish I could freeze time sometimes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment