Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June = Pride, Dads, and Grads

June is one of my favorite windows each year.  Pride & rainbows just makes me happy to look at it each day,  and I love supporting equality for all!  This year my window is extra interesting...there is a lot going on in this window, but it is all important so I am putting it all out there!


In June we also have graduations as well as fathers day.  Whatever you are celebrating this June, one or all of these things...Pippi's has you covered!!!

If you are getting colorful for a Pride event or just want to show your colors and support everyday.  Rainbows, unicorns, and pride leg ware, we've got it.

Shades for a sunny graduation day.  Name flags for the new college dorm. Or great socks to spice up your cap and gown attire!


Father's day gifts, mugs, hats, and as always socks...Because we know, dad can never have enough socks!


Also don't forget gifts for the teachers in your life, I like to bring the kids and have them pick a little special something for their teachers.  (Although, it can get a little random sometimes...)   The end of the year is nearly here, these are a few of my favorite  sock options for teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment