Sunday, October 13, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Ro wanting to hold my hand while she drifts off to sleep.

The quiet moments.

The amazing love and support my parents give me.

Even though we had a tough week, it's a new day.  Thankful for looking on the bright side.

Sprucing up the garden, adding to compost and cleaning up for fall.

Enjoying Ro & Zo working on their Halloween costumes.   (Yes my 4 and 2 year old have decided they want to make their own costumes...so far the only thing they will let me help with is glue and cardboard cutting!) Anyway I love it!

Pumpkin everything.

Sunshine and rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment