Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday!


5 years ago we opened Pippi's Longstockings, a sweet little sock shop in a 200 square foot space carved out of the front show room of my father's bed store, Flobeds (I couldn't have done it without you Pops!)
I ran the shop 7 days a week those first few years, we built a great and loyal following (couldn't have done it without great customers either!)
Now five years later we are in a space more than 4x the size we started in and I am able to have wonderful employees who care about the shop work for me and manage the store while I take a maternity leave. How far we have come!
This weekend as a thank you to all of our customers we have yummy cupcakes, (come on in and check them out) the Pippsters got super creative and made some great cupcakes!

Cute cupcakes by Elyse <3



Creepy cute cupcakes by Nicole<3

Rowan enjoying her special ladybug cupcake! 

We also have gifts with purchases to hand out but those are going fast so come in early!
Thank you so much sock lovers for the continued support!
And,
Happy Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment