Sunday, April 26, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

The days I have with my family.

Being able to see my mom perform with the Mendocino Women's Choir.  It's such a fun show each year.

Quality time with my dad.

Starting to get back into making art each day.

Taking time for me. (It is easier now that the kids are getting older.)

Our annual earth day festival at the high school.  I always take the kids and meet my dad there, I love that we have made it a tradition.


Zo learning to swim this week.  All the sudden she is a little fish.

The great teachers that my kids have.

Creativity.

Connecting with old friends.

My awesome employees, I couldn't do this without them.

Pippi's getting so full of bright spring socks.


All of my loyal customers.  Your support means the world to me.

Taking time to stop and enjoy this life and this place we live.

Everything my husband does for us.

Summer getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment