Sunday, May 3, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Inspired by:  Wooly Moss Roots -Simply Joys of a Soulful Life Gratitude Sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y 


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

This week I am thankful for:

Health.

Time spent together.

Kids who eat flowers for fun.  It's edible she tells me as she giggles...(Not to worry it is indeed edible, they both know the edible flowers in our yard).


Rowan getting over her flu pretty quickly, and none of the rest of us catching it!

Marshall being able to get a sub when Ro was sick, so I was able to get to work and make my meetings that day.

Our city council voting in favor of a transitional housing and wellness center going into downtown Fort Bragg. I am happy that we will be able to offer more help to those in need in our community.

Being able to go with the flow when life throws us a curve balls.


Adventure time with Zo.

That Zo happily hangs out so I can take my friend's zumba class, (I am uncoordinated, but it is so fun!)

Independent bookstore day.  The kids and I headed to Gallery Bookshop in Mendo for their super fun event! They offered coffee and donuts while we waited for them to open. There was a scavenger hunt, Battle of the Books, and special items for sale one day only! It took the kids like 2 hours to pick out books but a good time was had by all.

Also apparently it was free comic book day at Blaqk  Door, so when daddy got home the kids headed out with hims for free comics!


Being able to have my kids at the shop.  It is not always easy but I am grateful for the time with them.

That I have siblings and that I have given that gift to my kids.  There is something about being with or talking to a sibling that  I just find nowhere else.

The joy a box can bring.  Hours of fun.


 That I live so near my parents.

That my mom and dad have such a dear relationship with the kids.

All the customers at Pippi's who enjoy and appreciate my kids when I bring them to the shop.

My landlord, who stops in to play with Ro and Zo.


That right now  the special treat that Ro and Zo request while they are working with me is getting a sandwich from Mark.  I am lucky to have such great neighbors and seriously we love his sandwiches!

Customers who genuinely care about Pippi's, my family and the Pippsters. 

Seeds spouting in my garden.

Misty days, watering my garden, every little bit helps.

Summer fast approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment